Founded in 1995, Eye Street Solutions is a web and mobile technology development company with over 15 years of experience helping our customers solve their IT challenges. We help government and commercial organizations develop and implement cost effective web and mobile solutions that streamline and unify communications with their customers. Our agile development methodologies and tools coupled with our deep industry knowledge and experience allow us to deliver innovative solutions that help our customers meet their mission and realize a positive return on investment.
Our customers benefit by having a trusted advisor that will help them navigate the following five greatest challenges facing government IT leaders today:
- Federal IT Project History - Federal IT mishaps go back over 40 years and include billions of dollars worth of projects that were cancelled before delivering any value.
- Project Complexity and Scope Makes Success Elusive - Large government projects typically experience anywhere from 33 to 66% scope creep.
- Government Infrastructure Meets Modern Communication - Government systems lag behind commercial capabilities that the American Public expects. They demand instant communication and feedback through social media and other modern forms of communication.
- Security Nightmares - The Senate, NASA, and all branches of the military have experienced dangerous criminal breaches. 96% of the security breaches were avoidable and the average cost per incident is 7.2 Million. The Cloud first initiative is further complicating the security outlook.
- The Intricacies of Procurement - Vendors play a significant role in the success of a project. The viewpoint that government should not engage with vendors because of issues with perceived favoritism needs to be defeated. A weak vendor/client relationship is one of the biggest reasons for an unsuccessful project. Engagement upfront can help the government to shape their requirements and have a much clearer picture of the solution that is required.
Whether the engagement is short or long term, our goal is always to make a long term, valuable contribution to our clients' success. We are proud to have worked for or with the following leading organizations.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Fire Administration (USFA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Department of Education (DOE)
- America Online (AOL)
- BAE Systems
- Fannie Mae
- ForeSee Results
- General Dynamics
- Government Services IPT
- John Hancock
- L-3 Titan
- Legg Mason
- Network Solutions
- Northrop Grumman
- Revolution Messaging
- RightNow Technologies
- Wellington Financial
Higher Eduction and Non-Profit Associations
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Harvard University
- International Red Cross
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- DHS Eagle - FC2 (Small Business Subcontractor)
- DHS Eagle - FC4 & FC5 (Large Business Subcontractor)
- ENCORE II (Large Business Subcontractor)
- FEMA COMMIT
- FEMA DAIP
- FEMA EADIS
- FEMA PMSI
- FEMA SETA
- NAVY Seaport-E (Small Business Subcontractor)
- NAVY SPAWAR SSC PAC Cyber Warfare Support
- TSA OASIS
Partners and Affiliates
To better support our clients Eye Street maintains strategic relationships with the following industry-leading technology companies.
Acquia uses content management and community in order to re-vamp an organization's social publishing. Acquia offers a network of services in order to simplify the operation of a site, hosting and/or commercial support by implementing free Drupal distribution.
BAE Mentor-Protege Program
BAE Systems is Eye Street's mentor in the Department of Homeland Security's Mentor-Protege program. The program is designed to motivate and encourage large business prime contractor firms to provide mutually beneficial developmental assistance to small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, HUBZone small business, small disadvantaged business, and women-owned small business concerns.
The global leader in technology-driven customer experience analysis, ForeSee helps companies improve satisfaction and impact business goals by measuring customer opinions, applying predictive analytics, and conducting usability analysis.
K2Share, LLC is a leading provider of information technology-based business solutions specializing in systems engineering and integration, managed services, and e-learning solutions. They offer extensive capabilities in software design, on-site technical assistance, custom content creation, application management, and support services.
Lebsontech, LLC conducts all types of qualitative or quantitative user research, including usability and social-scientific projects, as well as traditional market research. Their services include custom training, mobile services, information architecture, search engine optimization and web analytics.
The American Council for Technology (ACT) - Industry Advisory Council (IAC)
ACT-IAC is a non-profit, public-private partnership dedicated to improving government through the application of information technology. ACT-IAC provides an objective, ethical and trusted forum where government and industry exchange information and collaborate on technology issues in the public sector.
International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM)
The International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM), which has more than 5,000 members worldwide, is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting the "Principles of Emergency Management" and representing those professionals whose goals are saving lives and protecting property and the environment during emergencies and disasters.
Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS)
OASIS is a not-for-profit consortium that drives the development, convergence and adoption of open standards for the global information society.
OASIS promotes industry consensus and produces worldwide standards for security, Cloud computing, SOA, Web services, the Smart Grid, electronic publishing, emergency management, and other areas. OASIS open standards offer the potential to lower cost, stimulate innovation, grow global markets, and protect the right of free choice of technology.
Founded in 2001, the Small and Emerging Contractor Advisory Forum (SECAF) enables small and emerging government contractors to achieve maximum growth in a highly competitive marketplace. SECAF provides companies with business resources, access to influencers and government agencies, advocacy opportunities and education. With more than 250 members, SECAF boasts one of the highest organizational retention rates in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region.
Eye Streeters care! Here are some of the ways we're giving back to the communities where we live, work and play.
Bonnie Epstein is the Web editor for Silver Lining Theater. Silver Lining Theatre is a non-profit theatre group dedicated to producing work that gives voice to marginalized artists and individuals.
Nechumah Getz organized two 5K races for the Kemp Mill Synagogue to fundraise for organizations in Israel that support disadvantaged youth.
Nechumah also volunteers with the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington in various capacities including cleaning out parks and streams, delivering food to the elderly and poor and working in soup kitchens around the Greater D.C. area. The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington transforms shared resources into richer lives and a stronger community. In addition she has been organizing swim meets for the Kemp Mill Swim Team, a community pool, for the past two years and is the B meet representative.
Richard Reinhardt is on the board of directors for Loudoun Families for Children (LFC) and serves as treasurer. He and his family also provide emergency care for children 24/7 when they need a safe place to stay on short notice. LFC is a volunteer non-profit organization that provides emergency care, respite care and mentoring to children in Loudoun County.
Donelly Tobiere is a dinner volunteer at Miriam's Kitchen through ACT-IAC Volunteer Corp supporting the meals program, which provides healthy meals to homeless individuals Monday through Friday, breakfast and dinner. Miriam's Kitchen provides individualized services that address the causes and consequences of homelessness in an atmosphere of dignity and respect, both directly and through facilitating connections in Washington, DC.
Donelly participated in Ellen's Run 5K Charity race on 10/7/2012. Ellen's Run is held in honor of Ellen Vala Schneider. Ellen was a long time resident of Section V in Chevy Chase and a tireless volunteer in a wide range of community programs and causes. Ellen's Run benefits two charities in which Ellen was very active: Mental Health Association of Montgomery County and the Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School Community Scholarship Fund. Since 2006, Ellen's Run has distributed $198,000 to these groups.
When she's not running, Donelly is busy volunteering with Bethesda Chevy Chase All Sports Booster Club planning sports banquets and homecoming and coordinating vendors to sell food and beverages at varsity football games.